1. What are your hours of operation?
We are open Mon-Sun 9:00AM-6:00PM.
2. When are you closed?
We are closed on Thanksgiving Day, Christmas, and New Year’s Day.
3. Do you accept credit/debit cards?
Yes. We accept MasterCard/Visa/American Express/Discover/JCB.
4. Do you sell syrups or individual blocks of ice?
No. Please contact a shave ice supply distributor or ice manufacturer.
5. Do you rent or sell shave ice machines?
No. Please contact a shave ice supply distributor or party rental service.
6. What type of shave ice machine do you use?
We use a Fujimarca machine.
7. Are you interested in opening a franchise?
No, we are not interested in opening a franchise.
8. Do you cater to events?
No, we do not currently cater to events.
9. Are you located in the same building?
We are located in the same location. Our shop has been expanded, so there is another entrance to buy shave ice. Please look at our map to see the newly renovated shopping area.
10. Is parking available?
Yes, there is parking available behind the shops.
SHAVE ICE FAQs
1. What flavors do not contain artificial colors/flavors?
Mizore(Simple Syrup), Lilikoi(Passion Fruit), and Yuzu.
2. What on the menu contains corn syrup?
Yuzu syrup and the vanilla ice cream(contains corn solids).
3. Is shave ice safe for people with nut allergies?
The ice/syrups do not contain any nuts. The ice cream is manufactured in a facility that uses tree nuts, eggs, milk, soy, and whey. The azuki beans may/may not be processed in the same facility as nuts. To be safe, we would recommend people with nut allergies to get shave ice without any ice cream/ azuki beans.
4. Is shave ice gluten free?
Yes. Except for the edible bowl (ichiban special).
5. Is shave ice vegan?
Yes. The only non-vegan items on our menu are the vanilla ice cream, condensed milk, and strawberry/banana/coconut cream flavors.
6. What are azuki beans?
Azuki beans are Japanese red beans boiled in sugar. Azuki beans are often used in East-Asian desserts.
1. Do you take phone orders?
Yes, please call us at (808)637-4827. We are available from 9AM-6PM (HAST).
2. I want to purchase an item that is not available online, is that possible?
Yes, you can either call us and place a phone order, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org (Some items might not be eligible for online purchases)
3. What payment options do you have for email/phone orders?
We can either send you an invoice through PayPal or we can charge your credit card manually (we will need your credit card number and expiration date).
4. How long does shipping take?
With USPS Priority shipping, it takes around 3-5 business days(not including processing time).
5. How long does Express shipping take?
Because we are located in Hawaii, it takes around 2-3 business days for express packages to arrive to the Mainland.
6. When are orders shipped?
Orders are processed Wednesday-Saturday. Orders placed on Sundays(before 6pm(HAST)) will be shipped on Monday.